|Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh city - Mekong Delta (L,D)|
|Day 2 : Cai Be – Mang Thit – Tra On (B, L, D)|
|Day 3 : Tra On – Can Tho – Sai Gon (B, L)|
- The pleasure of ride on bikes or by foot to enjoy the fresh air of Cai Thai, stroll through the tropical fruit orchard enjoy tastings.
- A charming way to discover their pearls of the South East with a unique natural landscape.
- An amazing cruise: A perfect area to recharge your batteries, perfect for the people who are looking to escape the quotidian life. Take the moment and enjoy the sunset as the landscape of the background screen.
- Discovering the authentic floating markets of Cai rang along the red river a typical characteristic of south Vietnam.
- Meetings the local's people during an instant of sharing through the traditions and customs of Cochin.
The indicated price applies to the basic circuit. You can customize it, by editing the duration, upgrading the junk...
Please check us for more details!
Departure every Thursday and Sunday. In the opposite way, departure every Tuesday and Saturday.
For this cruise, we choose carefully the boat "Le Cochinchine"
This boat "Le cochinchine" has been built by the model of transport boat of traditional rice who’s sailing on the Delta of Mékong. They are 2 bridges: 1 principal bridge and other superior bridge ( 75m²) which will offer you a breath-taking view of the Mékong and its fluvial activities. Each cabin has a private bathroom with a hot shower and hair conditioning.
The price is based on a group of 2 travelers sharing a cabin on the boat.
The programs are given as an indication. Due to hazards such as tides and weather conditions, itineraries are subjects to change during cruises.
Program in details (3 Day)
You like this, what's your choice for ?
Included / Excluded Prestations
- 3 days cruise with stops and visits as stated with English speaking escort
- 2 nights accommodation on board
- Meals as mentioned during the cruise ( B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Biking, sampan boat ride
- Services of crews during the cruise
- Group insurance