- Terms & Sale Conditions
Terms & Sale Conditions
TYPIC travel conceives and sells services and products of tourism to consumers, marketed through its web site http://typictravelvietnam.com. The list and the description of products proposed by TYPIC travel can be consulted on this site.
The sale's general conditions that will be described below are an integral part of all service's contract between the client and the TYPIC travel agency (commonly referred below by the term of Client and TYPIC travel). When a customer sign a contract with TYPIC travel (or abbreviated as TTV), it means that he/she read, understood and voluntarily adhered to the terms of sale's general conditions.
2. Validity period of the offers
- All the itineraries and circuits that are well pre-establised and well mentioned on the site www.typictravelvietnam.com are valid for the precise duration.
Whenever the tariffs are given, they are exprimed either in American Dollar (USD), or in Euro (EUR) or in Vietnamese Dong (VND).
For a trip booked, the agreed fees are valid for the precise duration mentioned in the pricing, the invoice or all other TYPIC TRAVEL's document distributed to the Client.
- TYPIC Travel guarantees the validity of the rates charged invoices or document put handed to the Client at the time of their distribution. However, these price lists may be subject to an adjustment in certain cases of force majeure. Worth knowing the cases where, because of an unpredictable change of the environment of the contract (too important fluctuation in the exchange rate, a recently promulgated tax of State, important increase of the price of hotels or transport) and that with or without notification mentioned beforehand on behalf of the Agency, TYPIC Travel would be forced to not be able to realize correctly the service asked by the Client at the initial prices. In these cases, a motivated request of adjustment will be sent by TYPIC Travel to the Client who can either accept or refuse it. In case of refusal by the Client, TYPIC Travel reserves the right to cancel the program, up to it to pay off to the Client the deposit paid.
3. Sale orders| Reservations | Confirmation
All orders and bookings must be sent to TYPIC travel, either by email: email@example.com, or by fax: + 84 4 39 72 78 89 or by phone: + 84 9 07 06 55 99.
The order's acceptance will be confirmed by TYPIC travel to the Client, via the choosen mode. As soon as the trip is confirmed, the Client must valid his order by paying to TYPIC travel a deposit of 30% of the journey's total cost. The Client can pay with one of the payment modes specified. The reception accused is establised and sent to the Client by email and the remaining balance (70%) must be paid 1 month before the trip's beginning, without part of the Agency. All bank fees are at the Client's charge.
Otherwise, TYPIC travel reserves the right to cancel the trip and hold back the deposit paid by the Client.
4. Payment's modality
All the prices are given in Euro or in US dollar, however they follow the indication of the US dollar. Thus the prices fluctuate according to the evolution of the exchange rate between EURO/USD, they echo during the deposit and during the payment.
TYPIC travel guarantees the validity of the tariffs, invoices or documents put back to the customer at the time of their distribution but they can be the subject to an adjustment in certain cases of force majeure (important fluctuation in the exchange rate, the recently promulgated tax of State, etc.).The price can so appreciably evolve during the regulation of the deposit or the payment of the balance, following the exchange rate of the regulation.
Payment in cash : Only upon by mutual agreement.
Traveler's check : Only upon by mutual agreement, 5% of fee will be paid by the Client.
Bank transfer which fees will be paid by the Client, can be paid on the Agency's account :
Beneficiary : TYPIC TRAVEL CO., LTD
Account's number in USD: 100 1148 5104 9376
Account's number in EURO: 100 1148 5104 9380
EXIMBANK VIETNAM - HANOI BRANCH
Address: 19, Tran Hung Dao street , Hanoi, Vietnam
SWIFF : EBVIVNVXHNO
Or the bank transfer can be paid on the account specified on the invoice sent by e-mail.
If your account is in EUR, it's better to do this transfer to our account in Euro and if your account is in USD, it's better to do this transfer to our USD account. It will help you to avoid bank charges or errors.
By OnePay : If the Client wishes to pay a fast deposit from his personal Card via Link Bank Transfer of OnePay, following costs apply :
· 3,3 - 3,8 % of Bank Fees (Master Casrd, Visa Card Credit Card = 3,3% of Bank fees but Union Card, Americain Card, Emericain Express = 3,8% of Bank fees
Payment by Credit Card (on-line or on-site) : In case of payment on-site by credit card, the Client will have to come at the Agency with his card. The payment is made via a machine connected directly to the bank. 3,3 % banking charges apply chargeable to the Client. For the on-line secure payment, it is recommended to follow the indications shown on screen during the process of payment.
As soon as the payment of a deposit or a balance is done by the Client, TYPIC travel will establish an invoice acquited that will be given to the Client before or on arrival in Vietnam.
5. Modifications in ordering or payment
Any modification of his command by the Client, has to reach TYPIC travel at least three weeks before the beginning of the journey.
The modification of the program during the journey is possible, provided the availability of the wanted services and possibly the payment of the caused expenses.
in case there is a sensitivity lack of security for its Customers, TYPIC travel has the right to change the route of the circuit without the trouble of warning the Customers
*. Apart from a serious impediment, (The valid reasons which may be: illness, death of a member of your family or other with supporting document to be provided), you can’t in fact proceed to a cancellation without this leading to a loss of the amounts you have paid. Be careful if you don’t have your passports in time or if you haven’t bought your plane tickets to come to Vietnam, or no Visa for exceptional cases and this is not considered a valid reason.
*. This cancellation, without valid reason, is indeed considered as a pure and simple breach of contract. As such, you will therefore be forced to make reparation in addition for the damage suffered by the tour operator since the latter has engaged for its part with various subcontractors (carriers, hotels etc.)
In case of cancellation of the trip, the customer must pay penalties which correspond to:
6a. Cancelled by the Client
In case of cancellation by the Client and this whatever is the reason, the Client is committed to pay the following expenses of cancellation :
· After the signature until 30 days before the departure : 10 % of the total amount of the journey will be retained as expenses of cancellation.
· From 10 to 29 days before the departure : 30 % of the total amount of the journey will be retained as expenses of cancellation.
· From 3 to 9 days before the departure : 70 % of the total amount of the journey will be retained as expenses of cancellation. If cancelled 9 days or less before the tour starting date, 40% of the total amount is charged (30% deposit + 40% late cancellation fees)
· 2 days before the departure : 100 % of the total amount of the journey will be retained as expenses of cancellation. If cancelled 2 days or less before the tour starting date, 70% of the total amount is charged (30% deposit + 70% late cancellation fees)
This rule is applied to all the services reserved by the Client with TYPIC travel. The payment of the expenses of cancellation by the Customer will be made by bank transfer, all the banking charges being chargeable to the Client.
Note that a cancellation fee for processing the travel's document and making all changes to the guide, drivers, hotels, restaurants, Junk, Boat, Train, Domestic and International Flights if included etc, ...
*_ No refunds are given in case of "force majeure".
*_ No refunds are given if the client leaves the program after it has begun for any reason whatsoever or miss any scheduled sightseeing or visit or no showing up
6b. Cancelled by TYPIC travel
The contract awarded on services provided by TYPIC travel can be canceled from the Agency for the reasons related to a situation of force majeure : political, health, natural disaster... etc. In all the case of annulment, the registered people will be fully reimbursed but can't claim for any compensation.
In the cas that there is a sensitivity lack of security for its Customers, TYPIC travel has the right to cancel the trip without notifying the Customers, and reimburses its Customers for services not rendered for the rest of the trip, without supporting no compensation to its Customers
The refund of TYPIC travel to the Client can be done by bank transfer and the Client will pay all the bank fees.
7. Comments | Claims | Suggestions
- While on tour please communicate your wishes and/or difficulties to our staff (Tour Guide, Travel's consultant) on time. Our guides are very often the only ones who can really help you on place and directly
- Please do not wait the end of the tour to make your comments or suggestions, or talk about what you feel, need or wish. No claims will be accepted if not mentioned to the guides
8. Insurance | Assistance
Anyone participating to a trip organized by TYPIC travel must join an international travel insurance. This insurance is normally purchased by the Client in his/her country-home, possibly with the TYPIC travel 's advices and must be confirmed before the trip's beginning.
TYPIC travel guarantees to supply any useful assistance in favour of the Client when occur events covered by the insurance, in particular in the fulfillment of the formalities with competent authorities and with insurer.
- TYPIC Travel is committed to supply to the Client all the services mentioned in the contract and the program of journey given by TYPIC travel.
- During the duration of the journey, the Client has to respect the rules announced by the guide or by the person in charge of TYPIC travel. It is about the safety of the Client and the quality of the journey's program. Any activity of the Client which does not join within the framework of the journey's program, as well as any violation of the law of the host country carried out by him cannot be under the responsibility of TYPIC travel.
- TYPIC travel is responsible in front of the Client as an intermediary between the Client and the various service providers (planes, hotels, transport, restaurants, boats …). TYPIC travel has to do its best in every case to assure the best quality of services and satisfy the Client, but could not be confused with these miscellaneous service providers, which, in any case, keep their own responsibilities.
- TYPIC travel is not responsible for harmful consequences resulting from an event of force majeure.
- TYPIC travel does not pay off expenses bound to the services registered on the program but not used by the customer. Nevertheless, if the journey is interrupted in full or partially for reasons of health of the Client, TYPIC travel is committed to follow any useful procedures to obtain with service providers the total or partial refund of the expenses of the non-consumed services.
Both parts are committed to realize clauses above. In case of disputes, they make are committed to look for an amicable settlement in a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect. In case of such a negotiation and a mutual understanding would fail, the discussions, the complaints or the disputes will be finally arbitrated by the Center of International Arbitration (VIAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All the complaints must be submitted to the Hanoi's office of the Agency, by registered letter with recorded delivery, at the latest 30 days after the end of the services, TYPIC travel will take no responsibility as for the complaints received more than 30 days after the end of the services.