- Tour Guides Team
Tour Guides Team
TYPIC Travel was born from the meeting of tourist guides eager to share their passion for their country and their culture. Even today, it is thanks to them that we can offer you the best of Southeast Asia, while respecting our travel credo: typical - authentic - original.
Strongly attached to their roots, they also have - some for more than 15 years - the experience of accompanying groups.
Because out of "logistical" side, your guide is your guarantee of an unforgettable stay!
For you, our guides know ...
- TELL: Thanks to your guide, you will know Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia through a multitude of details (history, anecdotes, news) that each will tell in their own way. Not only will you certainly have your questions answered, but car transfers will be much more enjoyable!
- INDICATE: Some sites are not easy to access. Your guide will save you precious time while adjusting the timing of the visit for you. You can be sure that you will enjoy 100% of your discoveries.
- SELECT: Or how to be sure to have on your plate what Google translate has tried to translate ... Beyond the translation of the menus, be sure that your guide will share his tips / treats with you! Among others ...
- ADVISOR: A souvenir, a gift to bring back? Your guide can help you, point you in the right places. Unexpected ? Here too, your guide will be able to advise you on other activities and adjust your program.
- DISTRAIRE: If you have specific requests: A good massage, themed bars, shows, local specialties, cooking lessons…, you will find all the information you need from your guide.
We make a point of selecting our guides, the real spearheads of our agency. This is how all of them meet the following criteria:
- Be the holder of a professional exercise card issued by the State
- Speak English fluently - Be passionate about the places you go
- Be helpful and available
Of course, we check their knowledge and skills during test trips
It remains for us to wish you as much pleasure in traveling with your guide as we had in entrusting you to his care!
The team of our Guides is present in several regions throughout the country:
English speaking guides in Hanoi and around Hanoi, they are well chosen and have a good passion for the profession as well as being very competent. And they can accompany you throughout Vietnam according to the trip program and according to the number of participants in each trip, and surely according to your request.
- English speaking guides in the corners of Ninh Binh, Cat Ba, Halong Bay, there are not many and they are more local guides on the spot, and they have a good knowledge of their native region.
- English speaking guides in Sapa, BacHa, LaoCai, DienBienPhu. They are locals on site and they are experts in their region for discoveries.
- English speaking guides in Hue, Danang, Hoi An. They are professionals on the culture and history of the Country for all your questions.
- English speaking guides in HoChiMinh-city in the surroundings, they are experienced guides for the quality of the services and their knowledge of the native country.
- English speaking guides in the Mekong, they are local guides on site and simply accompany you for the short circuit with their incredible humor.
- English speaking guides in Pnom Penh, they are well experienced guides and their knowledge is a strong point.
- English speaking guides in Siemreap, they have a good French level and an incredible knowledge on the history and the magnificent architecture on the temples of Angkor.
- English speaking guides in Vientiane, Pakse, Thaket and 4000 Done Khone Islands. they are very nice and very nice
- English speaking guides in Luanprabang - Laos, they are very nice and have a good knowledge of their country.
- English speaking guides in Burma, they are very helpful but a little limited in general with their English.
- English speaking guides in Thailand, they are very professional and have a good knowledge of their native country.
To book our French speaking guides in the regions or cities where you are traveling, do not hesitate to send us an e-mail by clicking here:
|International Tour Operator License: 01-817 / TCDL – GPLHQT|
|w: TypicTravelVietnam.com (english) | TypicTravel.com (français)|
|More about us:||TripAdvisor | Facebook | Petit Futé | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram|