Moc Chau Plateau
1. Spectacular Plateau in the Northwest Mountainous Region
The area of the grass-field accounts for more than 14,000ha and is suitable for animal husbandry, tea planting and other agriculture. Moc Chau tea factory was set up here to produce black tea for export and for domestic consumption.
Thousands of pure-bred and crossbred cows from the Netherlands are raised on the Moc Chau state-run farm, established in 1958. They provide fresh milk to Ha Noi and to other provinces for producing tinned milk, yoghurt and other milk products.
2. Fascinating Attractions
Moc Chau exists several fascinating sites. Son Moc Huong Cave (or Bat Cave because there are many bat nests in its arch) is about 300m northwest of Moc Chau Town. As a typical karst limestone cave at a height of approximately 100m above sea level, the cave has an area of about 6,915m², with a length of 80m, a height of 20m and a width of 25m. Dai Yem (Pink Blouse) Waterfall also called Nang (Girl) Waterfall is about 3km from Moc Chau farm. Vat Village of Thai people with the oldest history in Moc Chau, is about almost 1km from Pink Blouse Waterfall. Ang Village where Thai people inhabit is about more than 2km north of Moc Chau Town. There are two lakes nearby a pine forest stretching in a red brown feralit hill.
* If this article interests you and that’s useful, please share it with your Friends and people around you !
* If you are looking only for travel ideas about these destinations TypicTravel can provide you some main ideas according to the category of our trips:
- Must-see Tours
- Trekking Tours
- Travel out of classic trails
- Trips on Combined Multi-Country
- Family Vacation Trips
- Themed Tours
- Photos Tours
- Luxury Tours
- Honeymoon Vacations
- Cruises Tours & Vacation
- Beach Holidays & Short Journey
- Popular Tours
- New Tours of Heart
Or you can send us an e-mail by clicking Here or follow us easily on our social networks for permanent informations:
|International Tour Operator License: 01-817 / TCDL – GPLHQT|
|w: TypicTravelVietnam.com (english) | TypicTravel.com (français)|
|More about us:||TripAdvisor | Facebook | Petit Futé | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram|
- Na Ka valley turns white in plum flowers
- Bac Lieu shows great tourism promise
- Vietnamese football confident for the future