Roasted crab with tamarind sauce
It is quite simple to cook the dish with the main ingredients of crab, tamarind, chili, salt and sugar. The dish is made in two steps:
Firstly, clean the crab and remove its carapace. Then separate the claws and cut the body into four pieces. Use a pestle to slightly crack the claws to make the sauce adsorb easily into the crab meat. Fry the crab pieces in hot oil until they turn orange and put them on a plate.
Secondly, mix tamarind with warm water. Filter this liquid to remove the tamarind seeds. Add sugar, salt, seasoning and chili to make the sauce sweet and sour. Cook this sauce till it becomes thick.
Pour the sauce into the fried crab to make it stick around the crab pieces. Put the dish on a plate to keep the sweet, sour and hot taste of this special food.
* If this article interests you and that’s useful, please share it with your Friends and people around you !
* If you are looking only for travel ideas about these destinations TypicTravel can provide you some main ideas according to the category of our trips:
- Must-see Tours
- Trekking Tours
- Travel out of classic trails
- Trips on Combined Multi-Country
- Family Vacation Trips
- Themed Tours
- Photos Tours
- Luxury Tours
- Honeymoon Vacations
- Cruises Tours & Vacation
- Beach Holidays & Short Journey
- Popular Tours
- New Tours of Heart
Or you can send us an e-mail by clicking Here or follow us easily on our social networks for permanent informations:
|International Tour Operator License: 01-817 / TCDL – GPLHQT|
|w: TypicTravelVietnam.com (english) | TypicTravel.com (français)|
|More about us:||TripAdvisor | Facebook | Petit Futé | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram|