TYPIC Travel conceives and sells services and products of tourism to consumers, marketed through its web site http://typictravelvietnam.com. The list and the description of products proposed by TYPIC Travel can be consulted on this site.
The sale's general conditions that will be described below are an integral part of all service's contract between the client and the TYPIC Travel agency (commonly referred below by the term of Client and TYPIC Travel). When a customer sign a contract with TYPIC Travel (or abbreviated as TTV), it means that he/she read, understood and voluntarily adhered to the terms of sale's general conditions.
2- Validity period of the offers
- All the itineraries and circuits that are well pre-establised and well mentioned on the site www.typictravelvietnam.com are valid for the precise duration.
Whenever the tariffs are given, they are exprimed either in American Dollar (USD), or in Euro (EUR) or in Vietnamese Dong (VND).
For a trip booked, the agreed fees are valid for the precise duration mentioned in the pricing, the invoice or all other TYPIC TRAVEL's document distributed to the Client.
- TYPIC Travel guarantees the validity of the rates charged invoices or document put handed to the Client at the time of their distribution. However, these price lists may be subject to an adjustment in certain cases of force majeure. Worth knowing the cases where, because of an unpredictable change of the environment of the contract (too important fluctuation in the exchange rate, a recently promulgated tax of State, important increase of the price of hotels or transport) and that with or without notification mentioned beforehand on behalf of the Agency, TYPIC Travel would be forced to not be able to realize correctly the service asked by the Client at the initial prices. In these cases, a motivated request of adjustment will be sent by TYPIC Travel to the Client who can either accept or refuse it. In case of refusal by the Client, TYPIC Travel reserves the right to cancel the program, up to it to pay off to the Client the deposit paid.
3- Sale orders/Reservations/Confirmation
All orders and bookings must be sent to TYPIC Travel, either by email: email@example.com, or by fax: + 84 4 39 72 78 89 or by phone: + 84 9 07 06 55 99.
The order's acceptance will be confirmed by TYPIC Travel to the Client, via the choosen mode. As soon as the trip is confirmed, the Client must valid his order by paying to TYPIC Travel a deposit of 30% of the journey's total cost. The Client can pay with one of the payment modes specified. The reception accused is establised and sent to the Client by email and the remaining balance (70%) must be paid 1 month before the trip's beginning, without part of the Agency. All bank fees are at the Client's charge.
Otherwise, TYPIC Travel reserves the right to cancel the trip and hold back the deposit paid by the Client.
4- Payment's modality
All the prices are given in Euro or in US dollar, however they follow the indication of the US dollar. Thus the prices fluctuate according to the evolution of the exchange rate between EURO/USD, they echo during the deposit and during the payment.
TYPIC Travel guarantees the validity of the tariffs, invoices or documents put back to the customer at the time of their distribution but they can be the subject to an adjustment in certain cases of force majeure (important fluctuation in the exchange rate, the recently promulgated tax of State, etc.).The price can so appreciably evolve during the regulation of the deposit or the payment of the balance, following the exchange rate of the regulation.
Payment in cash : Only upon by mutual agreement.
Traveler's check : Only upon by mutual agreement, 5% of fee will be paid by the Client.
Bank transfer which fees will be paid by the Client, can be paid on the Agency's account :
Beneficiary : TYPIC TRAVEL Co., Ltd
Account's number in USD: 100 1148 5104 9376
Account's number in EURO: 100 1148 5104 9380
EXIMBANK VIETNAM - HANOI BRANCH
Address: 19, Tran Hung Dao street , Hanoi, Vietnam
SWIFF : EBVIVNVXHNO
Or the bank transfer can be paid on the account specified on the invoice sent by e-mail.
If your account is in EUR, it's better to do this transfer to our account in Euro and if your account is in USD, it's better to do this transfer to our USD account. It will help you to avoid bank charges or errors.
By Paypal : If the Client wishes to pay a fast deposit from his personal Paypal account, following costs apply :
· 5 % of fees on Paypal · 1,5 % for the international exchange rate.
Payment by Credit Card (on-line or on-site) : In case of payment on-site by credit card, the Client will have to come at the Agency with his card. The payment is made via a machine connected directly to the bank. 3 % banking charges apply chargeable to the Client. For the on-line secure payment, it is recommended to follow the indications shown on screen during the process of payment.
As soon as the payment of a deposit or a balance is done by the Client, TYPIC Travel will establish an invoice acquited that will be given to the Client before or on arrival in Vietnam.
5- Modifications in ordering or payment
Any modification of his command by the Client, has to reach TYPIC Travel at least three weeks before the beginning of the journey.
The modification of the program during the journey is possible, provided the availability of the wanted services and possibly the payment of the caused expenses.
6a. Annulment by the Client
In case of cancellation by the Client and this whatever is the reason, the Client is committed to pay the following expenses of cancellation :
· After the signature until 30 days before the departure : 10 % of the total amount of the journey will be retained as expenses of cancellation.
· From 10 to 29 days before the departure : 30 % of the total amount of the journey will be retained as expenses of cancellation.
· From 3 to 9 days before the departure : 50 % of the total amount of the journey will be retained as expenses of cancellation.
· 2 days before the departure : 100 % of the total amount of the journey will be retained as expenses of cancellation.
This rule is applied to all the services reserved by the Client with TYPIC Travel. The payment of the expenses of cancellation by the Customer will be made by bank transfer, all the banking charges being chargeable to the Client.
6b. Annulment by TYPIC Travel
The contract awarded on services provided by TYPIC Travel can be canceled from the Agency for the reasons related to a situation of force majeure : political, health, natural disaster... etc. In all the case of annulment, the registered people will be fully reimbursed but can't claim for any compensation.
The refund of TYPIC Travel to the Client can be done by bank transfer and the Client will pay all the bank fees.
7- Insurance – Assistance
Anyone participating to a trip organized by TYPIC Travel must join an international travel insurance. This insurance is normally purchased by the Client in his/her country-home, possibly with the TYPIC Travel 's advices and must be confirmed before the trip's beginning.
TYPIC Travel guarantees to supply any useful assistance in favour of the Client when occur events covered by the insurance, in particular in the fulfillment of the formalities with competent authorities and with insurer.
- TYPIC Travel is committed to supply to the Client all the services mentioned in the contract and the program of journey given by TYPIC Travel.
- During the duration of the journey, the Client has to respect the rules announced by the guide or by the person in charge of TYPIC Travel. It is about the safety of the Client and the quality of the journey's program. Any activity of the Client which does not join within the framework of the journey's program, as well as any violation of the law of the host country carried out by him cannot be under the responsibility of TYPIC Travel.
- TYPIC Travel is responsible in front of the Client as an intermediary between the Client and the various service providers (planes, hotels, transport, restaurants, boats …). TYPIC Travel has to do its best in every case to assure the best quality of services and satisfy the Client, but could not be confused with these miscellaneous service providers, which, in any case, keep their own responsibilities.
- TYPIC Travel is not responsible for harmful consequences resulting from an event of force majeure.
- TYPIC Travel does not pay off expenses bound to the services registered on the program but not used by the customer. Nevertheless, if the journey is interrupted in full or partially for reasons of health of the Client, TYPIC Travel is committed to follow any useful procedures to obtain with service providers the total or partial refund of the expenses of the non-consumed services.
Both parts are committed to realize clauses above. In case of disputes, they make are committed to look for an amicable settlement in a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect. In case of such a negotiation and a mutual understanding would fail, the discussions, the complaints or the disputes will be finally arbitrated by the Center of International Arbitration (VIAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All the complaints must be submitted to the Hanoi's office of the Agency, by registered letter with recorded delivery, at the latest 30 days after the end of the services, TYPIC Travel will take no responsibility as for the complaints received more than 30 days after the end of the services.
How to become a Travel Agency and legally organize trips for foreign tourists ?
According to the law of the Vietnamese tourism, any Travel Agency is considered legal since it detains necessarily the both following licenses :
- A Business License, issued by the Ministry of the Plan and the Investissment
- A professional and special license (International Tour Operator) delivered by the General Administration of the Tourism of Vietnam, being directly a matter of the Ministry of Culture, of Sports and the Tourism
These procedures are intended to ensure that the Travel agency is a real company and has a professional skill and a sufficient financial capacity to organize programs of journey and services in favour of the foreign tourists. Because there are still some of those anonymous Agencies without this License.
TYPIC Travel is a legal local Agency, entitled to organize any journeys, circuits and stays in all the Country ; it is recognized under the Vietnamese naming :Công ty TNHH THƯƠNG MẠI VÀ DU LỊCH TYPIC VIỆT. Which means that TYPIC Travel Co. Ltd, holds a business license registered under number: 0106743189 delivered by the Ministry of the Plan and the Investissment and a license referenced by INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR LICENSE under roll 01-817/2016/TCDL-GPLHQT, issue by the General Administration of the Tourism of Vietnam which is from now on of the Ministry of Culture, of Sports and the Tourism.
In accordance with the Vietnamese law, TYPIC TRAVEL Co., LTD put down a consignment of 20 000 euro with Vietcombank, and Eximbank Vietnam the biggest state bank of Vietnam. This consignment is exclusively intended to assure the civil liability of TYPIC Travel towards his customers.
TYPIC Travel own a work office very close to the city center of Hanoi, 600m of the central lake of Hoan Kiem :
Adr: Salle 601, 54 rue Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Tel: + 84 9 07 06 55 99 ou Fixe: + 84 24 39 72 78 89
Fax: + 84 24 39 72 78 89
...When you chose a destination for your dream trip and you have a lot of questions to ask.
... When you try to find everywhere on the Internet all the information and you don't know what's better between to go through a local agency or a T.O (Tour Operator in your country).
... Once you decided to go through a local agency, you probably have some questions.
Being a local agency on place, we take the liberty of mentioning some questions below to help you to easily contact us and present us all your wishes.
Q : How to book a trip on the website: www.typictravelvietnam.com ?
A : Please click directly on this trip that you like and then choose the button "Customize your circuit" to make your own tour based on the circuit proposed on our website or click on the button "Free quote" to ask us about a trip customized.
Q : What are the steps to reserve a TRIP CUSTOMIZED with TYPIC Travel ?
1.Send us your project
Once you're done with your destination (Vietnam, Indochina, Burma), it's easy !
Please send us your travel plan and tell us all that you wishe, your budget and the preferred trip by Email, by Skype, by Facebook, by Fax or CLICK HERE.
We will review your wishes and give you proposals that fit to your expectations.
2. You receive the quote
Once your demand is received on our side, it will be quickly treated within 24h by one of our consultants.
A detailed quote will be sent to you by a consultant who will always stay with you for the further information or for the next exchanges.
3. We make the reservations and finalize the program
Once the program is concluded, your consultant will begin to book the provided services.
And he/she will send to you the confirmed program and provide you all practical informations to make your trip easier.
4. Deposit and Payment
With the confirmed program, we'll request you a deposit between 20% to 50% of the journey's total cost (the deposit's amount depends on each kind of trip) to validate this reservation.
Payment by card or by bank transfer. The balance will be paid before your departure or direclty on place at your arrival.
5. 24-hour follow-up services
During the trip, we always stay available 24H/24, 7D/7. We'll take care direclty of you if happen a little trouble to born during the trip.
Q : How long is it necessary to book before the departure ?
A : We always advise you to book your trip with us as soon as possible because of the reasons below :
-> Be able to take advantage of a wide range of options regarding : plane ticket if necessary, train, boat, junk, hotels, restaurants, guides and drivers.
-> Always have time to modify or even cancel.
-> Benefit from services at the best prices,
- > To be taken care, accompanied and informed earlier with your councillor travels.
However, if you choose to leave at the last minute, it is surely possible, within the limits of the availability. In that case, you will understand that according to the availability of our providers and the negotiated price lists, the price of your stay will be accordingly modified.
Q : How to pay for my trip ?
A : There are at least 4 ways to pay us, thank you to consult our "Sale's conditions".
Q : Once my tríp is confirmed and paid, can I modify or cancel it ?
A : In this case, we highly advise you to consult our "Sale's conditions".
All modification or cancellation must send to us by the registed letter with acknowledge of receipt.
Q : How to pay on place ?
A : We advise you to exchange your Euro into local fund (Vietnam Dong) for your personal expenses (Drinks in the restaurants, purchase of small souvenirs or of postcards or tips for the porters in hotels and the waiters in restaurants...).
If you don't have Euro or USD in cash and you just have the VISA card, Credit card or Master card, we advise you gradually withdrawing Dôngs from the distributors installed everywhere from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh with a small fee of about 20.000 VND for the sum of 2.000.000 VND.
You need to know that you can pay by card (VISA card, Credit card, Master card...) in almost the hotels, restaurants and shops with the fixed price and in the big supermarkets or in the commercial centers.
Q : What is the service "VISA on arrival", VOA ?
A : It is imperative to have a visa to enter in Vietnam (But also in Laos and in Cambodia). We take care of all steps to obtain it in a reliable, fast and little expensive way for you.
" VISA on arrival ", mean that you just need to have a letter of approval signed by the Immigration Department to be able to embark from your country without visa; it is this letter which will allow you to obtain it upon your arrival at the airport with immigration authorities.
The airports which manage VISA on arrival are : Noi Bai in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City and that of Danang.
For more information about "Visa On Arrival", please read this section on our website.
Q : How many kilos of luggages in the plane can I expect ?
A : Everything depends on the company on which you travel and of the category of your place during the reservation.
On international flights, you can normally bring between 20 and 25kg of checked luggage and from 5 to 10 kg for hand baggage.
Thank you for reading the section "Baggage to bring" for more information.
Q : When and how can I get my trip documents ?
A : Once your deposit is paid, we send you an exchange voucher of journey, a detailed invoice, the program of the journey and\or the ticket of so necessary internal flights, by e-mail E- or by fax. This documents will be put back to you afterward in the day of arrival to Vietnam.
Q : Can I extend my trip ?
A : Of course, yes if you still have the possibility of extending your return flight.
You should ask us on place as soon as you want to extend your journey.
Q : Do I must have a travel insurance ?
A : We always ask you about a travel insurance before your departure and you need to make sure that your insurance also covers the repatrition's fees in case of serious problems.
We also advise you adhering to a travel insurance that will pay all medical expenses in case of urgency and give you access to a wide range of medical and travel services around the world.
For more information, please read "Travel insurance" on our website.
Q : What vaccinations are necessary for my trip ?
A : No vaccination officially required by the Vietnamese authorities. However. vaccines against cholera, hepatitis, typhoid, tetanus, polomyelitis and Japanese encephalitis are advised.
Please consult your regular doctor for the more personal councils.
You should also bring a good mosquito repellent for the trip, some light clothes for the warmness and the long-sleeved shirts and cover pants for the night.
It is also recommended not to wear a perfume to attract less insects.
If you follow a special medical treatment, you need to make sure that you have enough medication for all the stay's duration. You should bring also the medication against headaches, stomach problems, fever, curvature and sore thoats.
Thank you for reading the section "Medication to bring" on our website.
We are particularly happy and proud to assure you of our commitments.
These commitments are an integral part of the spirit of TYPIC Travel and it is them whom you approve by a large majority, for our biggest satisfaction !
1 - Routes following your demands
We are at your disposal to propose you a big variety of routes according to your wishes. We are for your listening and can suggest you realizing together, according to your desires, your own circuit ; you will be so the craftsman of your stay ! Having entrusted us your ideas and your waits, our councillors will guide you towards the best choice and will help you to finalize your project.
2 - The right price for quality services
TYPIC Travel is a local agency. We are in connection with partners and providers everywhere in Indochina : hotels, restaurants, transport (road, rail, river and air). Our guides are fascinated by their job and the culture of their respective countries. Their local knowledge allow us to assure you the best of services and performances for a very attractive price.
3 - Well-kept and checked services
To assure you quality of services, TYPIC Travel selects strictly its partners and providers who engage to respect the quality of services for which we ask them. We make very often journeys of mission to verify regularly the quality of the services to drive improvements there regularly in the constant intention to satisfy your requirements.
4 - Always more information
Since your very first contact with us, you will have the basic informations on the country you choose to discover, then also during and after your journey, we are also by your side to supply you the best information (except informations coming from your permanent guide during the journey) for your comfort.
5 - A fixed value for money
TYPIC Travel organizes circuits and journeys offering private services, in small group (family, couple and group of friends). Sharing with you its experience and its network, your Agency will know how to seduce you by its value for money and its conviviality.
Vietnam opens its doors recently to the tourism.
The travelers discover the beauty of its landscapes, the wealth of its cultural heritage, its big ethnic diversity and an authentic, timeless life.
It is from 1986 that the opening of the Country allowed a significant increase of the number of tourists. Year by year, this increase makes more and more important.
On December 17th, 1994, Halong Bay is registered on the UNESCO world heritage list.
In 2001, Vietnam was the sixth tourist destination of the South-East Asia. In 2017, hit welcomed more than 12 million visitors...
Vietnam possesses an exceptional natural environment which must be protected. Several species registered on the list of endangered species at the world level are still present : the white-headed monkey, the elephant, the rhinoceros, the tiger, the leopard … hundred nature reserves, covering more than 3 % of the territory and the national parks were created, a big part of which is opened to the green tourism.
We can that congratulate themselves on what the development of the sustainable tourism in combination with conservation and promotion of the national cultural values, as well as the protection of the landscapes and the environment, is a part of objectives fixed in the global plan of development of the tourism of Vietnam before 2020, with vision 2030.
However, we would like to remind that generally speaking, whatever is the environment in which the traveler moves, urban or natural, it is of his responsibility for respecting the place he crosses. Here are some applicable, basic principles all around the world.
- Avoid leaving certain waste on the spot and bring back them with one if the country does not arrange an infrastructure of elimination of this waste. For example: piles and batteries, out-of-date medicine, plastic bags.
- The rarity of the water is a world problem today. Even if the visited country is not a priori concerned by the lack, some reflexes have to be a member from now on of the everyday life: prefer showers to baths, avoid the wasting, indicate the possible flights of faucets.
- In most of the hotels, you will have an individual air conditioning. It is deeply recommended, to avoid the energy overconsumption and the concerned greenhouse gas emissions, to turn it off systematically when you are not present in the room. The air conditioning is not moreover absolutely necessary under all the climates.
- When having a walk, in certain fragile ecosystems, do not take out paths or drive off-road, limit the standing about and not bring back "souvenir" : give up picking rare flowers, collecting fossils or petrifactions, etc.